Though wedding is not about how people see you as a bride but wedding is all about how beautiful you feel from within and from outside. Today we are sharing some essentials that a bride should opt for in her wedding dress. Here we go:
If you are going to wear a fitted wedding dress then you should be very particular about the lingerie you wear. opt for that lingerie that not only make you feel comfortable and doesn’t show out with lines.
Make sure you try out the wedding dress before the d-day. These ways you get a dress rehearsal of the wedding day and you will feel at home and feel comfortable once you put on the wedding dress on the wedding day.
Don’t go blindly after fashion. Go for those wedding dresses that look good on you and your body type. As we always say that the bride should be a fashionista.
So, friends, we hope you like these wedding dresses essentials guide. Do share your thoughts with us.
- RED EMBROIDERED LEHENGA FOR AN INDIAN BRIDE
- ANUSHKA WEARS SABYASACHI FOR HER WEDDING RECEPTION IN DELHI
- ANUSHKA AND VIRAT WEDDING PICS
- SAGARIKA GHATGE AND ZAHEER KHAN SIZZLES ON HARPERS BAZAAR BRIDE MAGAZINE COVER
- KAREENA KAPOOR COVERS HARPER’S BAZAAR DEC-JAN 2018 ISSUE
- ZAHEER KHAN AND SAGARIKA GHATGE AT THEIR WEDDING AFTER PARTY
- FIVE TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY DURING PREGNANCY
- YELLOW LEHENGA FOR INDIAN WEDDINGS AND FESTIVITIES
- 5 STUNNING YELLOW LEHENGA’S FOR WEDDING FUNCTIONS