For any lady of the hour, the adornments that she wears on the most awaited day of her life which is her marriage is the second most vital thing after her outfit. Each bride or would be bride is extremely watchful for the best piece of designs which complements her wedding attire may it be a lehenga or saree with the end goal to look extremely stunning on her big fat wedding day.
Choosing the adornments for your wedding as well as all those pre-wedding ceremonies can really be a tedious task. When it comes to bridal jewelry a variety of options are accessible from which you need to carefully sort out the best for yourself. In this blog post we have covered numerous types of bridal jewelry designs with essential tips to guide you in selecting that perfect piece of jewelry for you.
1 1) Diamond Bridal set: As they say “Diamond is forever “, diamond can be rightly called the lady’s best companion. They are special, they are rare and they are precious which makes it the most favorite choice for any lady to wear them on the most special event of a lady’s life. The extraordinary quality of diamond jewelry is that they are everlasting which means they look stunning in your wedding dress as well as complement extremely well with modern dresses like a classy gown or a lavishing dress.
2) Kundan wedding set: These types of jewelry were introduced by the Mughals, kundan bridal jewelry are the creations of the renewed Rajasthani artisans. It makes utilization of glass impersonations crafted in tones of either gold or silver. In its reverse side, it comprises of classic meenakari painting works.
3) Pearl bridal jewelry: It is rightly called the princess of gems. Pearl is certainly a descent decision for those ladies who prefer to go inconspicuous when it comes to choosing jewelry. With a beautifully crafted multilayered pearl bridal set you can add a touch of eminence to your overall wedding look in the most unpretentious way. Moreover the extraordinary quality of pearl to blend smoothly with almost any type of garments makes it a classy choice to choose for your bridal jewelry. Right from your Pearl maang tikkas to hoops, armlets and more make an immaculate Pearl troupe that makes you resemble a princess.
4) Mughal Jewelery: Numerous bollywoood style icons from Deepika Padukone in Bajirao mastani to Jodha bai aka Aishwarya rai In Jodha Akbar are seen brandishing epic mughal jewelry designs pompously. All thanks to these celebrities, the Mughal jewelries are back in vogue now a days and have been preferred by numerous brides for their wedding collection. The fashion experts are seen conducting numerous experiments on the ethnic themes and motifs of these designs to match to revolutionized them into a new and advanced look.
5) Gold jewelry: While the north Indians have adapted numerous varieties of bridal jewelry designs ranging from pearls to silver jewelry but when it comes to south Indian brides, the south Indian wedding jewelry is quintessentially immaculate gold. Artistically crafted golden bangles, heavy golden necklaces, overwhelming maangtikka and hoops are the most crucial items of south Indian wedding sets.
6) Silver Jewelry: Enjoy a reprieve from conventional gold jewelry and think out of the box by experimenting with trendy silver jewelry. Emerge from the group and put forth an intense expression by fusing Silver in your wedding jewelry collections. Oxidized silver which resembles a touch of antique jewelry designs are gaining immense popularity among today’s generation rides these days. You can also embellish silver adornments for different types of pre wedding ceremonies ranging from engagement to mehndi, sangeet and so on.
7) Polki jewelry; Polki jewelries are usually prepared from uncut diamonds which were presented to India by the mughals. It is comparatively inexpensive as compared to its cousin the genuine diamond but the polki jewelries comprises of an exuberant finish. Polki is turning into an intriguing decision of marriage adornments well-known for its outlandish sparkle and magnificent designs. Additionally, it offers a superior investment for cash instead of Kundans on the grounds that it brings a decent resale esteem.
Summary: Generally wedding jewelry should be chosen in view of its quality and on its best estimated resale value. Go for a style that matches well with your wedding lehenga taking into account its worth as well as its usability.